Attention all esteemed elders and senior clients! Did you know that our own Mary-Ellen is a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®(SRES)?!
😎 SRES® designation is for REALTORS® who want to be able to meet the special needs of maturing Canadians when selling, buying, relocating, or refinancing residential or investment properties.
👉🏼🏡SRES Tip Of The Day: If you find yourself in need of help with an elderly parent, grandparent, relative or – if you yourself are in need of some moving help be sure to check out : TLC Relocation Services & Gentle Pace Transitions. These are two highly recommended companies to help you on your way. Both of these companies specialize in a smooth and gentle transition to your next chapter.
🏡Prior to moving you may also find the need to declutter. Mary-Ellen has a resource for this as well: Love your Space Organizing.
✨Contact Mary-Ellen anytime to discuss what she can do for you as an SRES ® .✨
May be an image of 1 person and text that says "Senior Real Estate Specialist Expert Advice Are you a member of the elder population looking to move in the near future? From preparing the house to sell, to overseeing all the moving parts it can all seem a bit overwhelming to anyone at any age. Well look no further, Mary-Ellen is a designated SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) and has suggested companies to help you with this process and get you onto the next chapter in your life. Please read the description below for her highly recommended services to help you! kw REALTY CAPITAL KELLERWILLIAMS ARRGDE"